Saturday, January 4, 2014

Three Favorite Texas Country Songs of 2013

 
 


I always have a hard time explaining how Texas country is different than mainstream or Nashville country.  I say its better, more heartfelt, more genuine but the best way to discover Texas country is to listen.  Here are a few of my favorites from 2013.  I wanted to share more but had trouble getting the videos to load. 
 
 
 

Jason Boland  - Dark and Dirty Mile
 
"It's a broken hearted world we inherit"
 
 
Zane Williams - Overnight Success
 
 
 
Mark McKinney - Stolen Cash
 
 

Songs that I wanted to include but had trouble getting videos to load from Youtube.  Grrrr...

Chris King - Native Son
Randy Rogers Band - Trouble
William Clark Green - She Likes the Beatles
Mario Flores - Let Your Lonesome End with Me






No comments:

Post a Comment