Saturday, July 5, 2014

My fireworks playlist


So I went to the Boomin 4th in Hudson Oaks and had a great time.  I saw some old friends, held hands with my honey and enjoyed small town Fourth of July.  The fireworks were great but the music, Lee Greenwood and Neil Diamond didn't do it for me and please no Katy Perry.  My wish to chose music for my whole world is overwhelming so I thought I would share some tunes I would play if I were putting together the fabulous fireworks to music extravaganza. 

First the fabulous Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, patriotic but funky and fresh.  Here cover of This Land is your Land. 

 
 
Next up POD Boom - I think we should all wear red white and blue track suits and grow dreads so we can look awesome banging our heads. lol
 
 
 
Yes, I know it's a bop she bop song but I think it works and we have to mix it up.  Pretwerking Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA.
 
 
Next up Tyrone Wells and Freedom.  I love him, I really love him, (for Suzanne)
 
 
Not really sure its appropriate for the fourth but I love Hayes so KMAG YOYO
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment