Tuesday, August 13, 2013

If I stay trouble will find me...

 




My latest can't get enough of it album is The National's Swallow the Cap.  This should have been in my top albums of the year and will absolutely make the end of the year list.  Tickets to their show may very well be my overtime earning splurge on pay day.  The problem is that I've spent my overtime in my head one hundred times already, lol.  Still they were in Rolling Stone's top live bands issue and my favorite psychedelic Australians are opening for them.  That's Tame Impala by the way.  I just might have to make this happen.  Listen and love people.  Maybe I should have named my blog listen and love.  Maybe I like that better than Interrupted Cadence. 

2 comments:

  1. Liked this. I never heard them before! Oh no, keep your original name for your blog, it is quite unique and the only one! :)

    ReplyDelete