Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My love letter to Kopecky Family Band


I can't remember when I first heard Kopecky Family Band but I know I loved them from my first listen.  It's so great discovering a band that makes the music that warms your soul.  I love their harmonies, hand clapping, whistling, horns, strings.  They are really very talented musicians.  They have a great energy and put on an awesome live show.  Catch them if you can.  I guarantee it will be a fun night.  I wanted to get a pic with Kelsey and Gabe when I saw them at Live Oak but wussed out on asking them.  Next time, I'll be brave. 

They only have one full album at this time, Kids Raising Kids, and they just had their first tonight show performance.  Now if only they would play this on the radio.   This is why I'm so thankful for the internet because I can discover music that I never hear on mainstream radio and then I can be excited when they do find success. 

Listen and love...


This is my favorite song off their new album Kids Raising Kids.  It's called "Heartbeat".   My guy digs this song too.  It got a spot on my Amy Loves Donovan playlist. 

This song is called "Hope". 

And I just had to add this pic because Gabe has such a cute expression on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment