Friday, December 27, 2013

Eight Fabulous 2013 Songs That You Probably Didn't Hear on the Radio



I absolutely love year end best of lists.  I always discover some awesome songs that I somehow missed over the year.  I don't do a best of but a favorite list.  This will be more indie flavored favorites.  I've already started favorite 2013 Americana, Texas Country and love song lists.  I think I'm also going to do a favorite lyric list too.  How many days until the end of the year?  They will be coming soon.  I'm also trying to pick songs that I haven't previously shared but I'm sure there will be a little bit of overlapping. 

 
Paris by Magic Man - catchy awesomeness!!!
 
 
 
 
Crazy by Au Revoir Simone - Oh how I love a Brooklyn girly band!


 
Dance all Night by Free Energy - a more nostalgic feel than you would expect from a song titled dance all night





Do It Again by Scottish band Camera Obscura
 
 
 
"Hurricane"  Ms Mr - This song is way too cool to have a Always commercial at the intro.  Ugh advertising, I guess that's the cost of a mostly free internet. 
 
 
"Afraid" by the Neighbourhood of Sweater Weather fame.  I like this song better but it does drop an f bomb.  Shocking! lol
 
 
Another fabulous new artist Laura Mvula.  This woman has a voice!!!
 
 
 
My lovely California dreaming band Best Coast singing This Lonely Morning.  They just make me happy. 
 
 
 
Urgh, I could not get League's Walking Backward to load from Youtube so I 'm taking that as a sign that I've added enough songs on here.  I hope you like one or two or all of them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment