Sunday, March 2, 2014

Insomnia playlist


Oh my heck, is there anything worse than not being able to sleep when you KNOW you need to be sleep.  I have to work in the morning but I can only lay in bed wide awake for so long before I give it up and decide to get up.  So here are a few songs to be awake to or maybe put  me to sleep.


I love Little Green Cars and  this is the last song they played in the audience when I saw them last year.  The song is Consequence of Not Sleeping.



Beck's new album is AMAZING!!!! This is my favorite song from it, Waking Light.  I'm going to see him next month and I can't wait.  I miss live music.  I've missed too many shows lately.


Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek - I do not get tired of this song.  I shall now attempt to get a few hours sleep.  Good night,  my music loving friends.   More soon.  I've missed this blog.  I just enjoy sharing the music I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment