Sunday, March 2, 2014

Songs for a Root Canal




Number one - take very good care of your teeth.  Brush, floss, use mouth rinse, get your cleanings religiously.  If you don't you will end up like me in such horrible pain that that dreaded root canal is something to look forward to.  So I get nervous at the dentist.  It's something about the drills and the smell of drilled teeth.  It's an awful, stressful experience for me so I beg and plead, can I listen to my music while they do the procedure?  They say yes and I am happy.  It only makes me feel a million times better.  Here are my music take me away from this dreadful experience songs...

Sorry that I've ignored you bloggity blog.  I got distracted by life.  Now I can't sleep so I will finish this post that I began a month and a half ago....

 
Jenny O - Well Ok Honey
 
Pure awesomeness in my book


 
He's My Brother, She's My Sister - Same Old Ground

 
The Royal Concept - On Our Way
 
I'm not sure about this song but it transports. 

 
Pharrell - Happy



The Hush Sound - We Intertwined

No comments:

Post a Comment