Monday, September 9, 2013

Seryn at Levitt Pavillion




Seryn is a band out of Denton, Texas that I discovered two years ago.  Their music just makes me happy.  It can be both uplifting and chill.  I've been wanting to catch them forever it seems but I finally go to see them Friday night at Levitt Pavillion in Arlington.  They put on a great show.  I love the musicianship.  They are multi instrumentalists, have a great sound and a high energy singer.  I don't know how to describe this band.  I'll go with indie folk.  Give them a listen and catch a show if you get a chance.  I believe they are at work on their second album.  They have a new song, Ivory Black out but I couldn't get it to load. 


This is my favorite Seryn song  "We Will All Be Changed"

Setlist

Kila
Ware
We Will All Be Changed
Ivory Black
St Simons
Paths
The Chain - Fleetwood Mac Cover
Sidways
5/4
D Suite
Kaleidoscope
Of Ded Moroz
Our Love
River Song
 

No comments:

Post a Comment