Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Texas Country Love Songs



So I am in LOVE!  Deeply in love and very, very happy!  Of course, I am superstitious enough to worry that I will jinx my relationship by being too openly happy and public about it.  Still I will tempt fate by writing a love song blog post.  This is actually my love that I lost and found again.  I just don't ever want to lose him again.  These are some of the songs that fit how I feel about my amazing guy. 


Wade Bowen "Who I Am"  I love to watch you smile.  I love to watch you dream.  I love it when you take my hand and let me know you believe in me. 


Randy Rogers Band "Kiss Me in the Dark"  Kiss me in the dark, roll me through the night, hold me like you'll never let me go.


Stoney LaRue "Feet Don't Touch the Ground"  We got moonlight, all night, going to pray on the next star I see tonight we never lose this thing we found. 

 
I wanted to share the Damn Quails "Through the Fire" but I couldn't get the youtube video to load.  Look the song up because it is awesome and sweet. 





No comments:

Post a Comment