Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My favorite karaoke songs

 

So I finished my previous post about the do's and don'ts of karaoke and decided I need to share my favorite karaoke songs.  I mean how will the interwebs go on without knowledge of my favorite karaoke songs.  It's just a public service that I perform here. 


First up Santeria by Sublime.  I don't know about everywhere but at the Mule everyone sings along. 


Ah hell hath no fury like a woman scorned or Carrie Underwood in Before He Cheats

Do you have the time to listen to me whine?  Basketcase by Green Day I like being Billy Joe.  I guess I should pick some new songs too.  This song is almost 20 years old?!?  How?  Why? 

Did I say a new song?  I totally lied.  I love singing the Supremes.  I want to be a Supreme.  I want to be Diana Ross.  I have to make do with karaoke night.

Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls  ... maybe this is going to be an oldies karaoke list

I am now inspired to listen to Motown as my distracting me from cleaning music.  Ugh, I hate cleaning but music helps make it bearable.  Have an awesome day friends!  If you feel so inclined share your favorite karaoke songs in the comments. 




No comments:

Post a Comment