Friday, November 22, 2013

Zane Williams at Billy Bob's Texas


Urgh!  I hate that I didn't get a good picture last night.  Next time I will walk right up to the stage and snap one.  So this is not a pic of Zane Williams at Billy Bob's.  It is actually a still from his video for Overnight Success which I posted below.  Last night was his first headlining performance at Billy Bob's and my first time seeing him.  If you aren't familiar, Zane Williams is a Texas country performer and HE IS AWESOME!  Okay, I just love him.  What makes you love a certain artist and their music, I don't know but I completely dig him.  I did miss the first song or two which is a bummer since I'm sure he probably played Kissin' which is one of my favorites off the new album, just because it's so sweet and cute.  I had invited a bunch of friends but some dissed me and Zane for cheap beer or because it was raining - lame!  They missed a fabulous show. 

 
This is Overnight Success my favorite Zane song.  I know I've posted it before but I'm posting it again.  Half the reason I have a music blog is so I can pimp people I love. 
 
 
Here's my best attempt at a setlist. 

Little Too Late
On a Good Day
Pablo and Maria
Driving My Life Away - Eddie Rabbit cover
Overnight Success
Amarillo by Morning
Louisiana Saturday Night
If You're Gonna Play in Texas
Calling Baton Rouge
Wagon Wheel
99 Bottles


Amanda Sue, Zane and me - fun night!


No comments:

Post a Comment