Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My eff the government shut down playlist!



I am so frustrated with this whole government shut down.  I keep reading articles that make my head want to explode.  I want to shake these individual politicians and make them see reason but I am completely powerless except to complain about their stupidity.  So I have decided to distract myself from the political bs by making a killer playlist to make you forget all this mess.  I'm feeling dance-y today so that's what the muzak selections will be. 



"You wanna live fancy? live in a big mansion?  party in France? You'd better work bitch!" Britney Spears


That driving beat... all new Hot Chip - Dark and Stormy



I have a major girl crush on Janelle Monae and I am loving her whole album, The Electric Lady. I think this song is my favorite.  QUEEN.


I was going to list more but my friend has called me out for an emergency celebration.  I don't know what the good news is but I'm always up for celebrating with my awesome friends!  Have an awesome day friends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment