Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Still Awesome! - Don Williams



Don Williams is a wonderful, country singer that grew up listening to.  I just love his voice, his songs and his personality.  He's known as the gentle giant.  He is still performing at 73 and actually put out a new album just last year.  He will be at the Majestic in Dallas on October 12, 2013.  I would love to see him especially now because who knows how much longer he will be performing but I already had tickets for another show the next night.  I read concert reviews that said he just sits in a chair and sings.  Well I don't know what they expect from a 73 year old man.  Maybe he's supposed to come out in spandex with his face painted like Kiss.  That would be hilarious.  The audience would all have heart attacks.  So anyways, Don Williams is still and will always be awesome. 



"You're My Best Friends"  Just a very sweet love song

 
"Lord, I Hope This Day Is Good"
 
 
"I Believe In You"
 
 
"I Just Come Here For The Music"  from his 2012 album a collaboration with Alison Krauss

No comments:

Post a Comment