Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My guy asked me to marry him and I'm so happy playlist!

 
 
 
So my guy got down on one knee in the middle of the Dallas Aquarium.  He asked me to marry him and I said Yes!  I honestly don't remember what I actually said but I know it amounted to Heck Yeah!!!!  So now I get to plan our wedding and our happily ever after but first I get to make a mushy, gushy, lovey dovey playlist.  I'm really, incredibly, extremely happy. This may also be an exercise in procrastination because although I've made room for him in my heart, making room in my closet is not so much fun.  It's a labor of love. 
 
The love song is so important.  Music in general.  I feel so much but don't always know how to put it in words but then I hear a song and I'm like "Yes, that's it exactly.  That is exactly how I feel!  How did they know?"   These are a few of those songs.  
 
 
 
Ingrid Michaelson "The Way I Am"
 
If you were falling, then I would catch you
You need a light, I'd find a match
'Cause I love the way you say good morning
And you take me the way I am
 
 
 
 
Tyrone Wells "Happy As The Sun"
 
 
How could I go wrong
When you are here with me
How could I be anything but smiling

I'm happy as the sun, lighter than a feather
Walking on the clouds when we are together
Every day with you just keeps getting better
The world's as it should be, when are you here with me 
 
 
Lana Del Ray "The Lucky Ones"
 

Every now and then the stars align
boy and girl meet by the great design
Could it be that you and me are the lucky ones
Everybody told me love was blind
Then I saw your face and you blew my mind
Finally you and me are the lucky ones, this time.





 
 
 
Ray Lamontagne "You Are The Best Thing"
 
 
Our hearts are strong and our, our hearts are kind
Let me tell you just exactly is on my mind
You are the best thing
You are the best thing
You are the best thing
Ever happened to me






Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors - "I Like the Way You Hung the Moon"
 
I like the way you hung the moon, uh huh. well I just like being close to you, uh huh. when you're gone I feel so blue, uh huh. yeah, I like the way you hung the moon uh huh.
 
 
 
 
Our picture on engagement day 10/14/13. We were in the shark tank.  Well actually the tunnel underneath the shark tank so we look a little green.  Happy, happy day!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment