Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Those Darlins

 
I adore Those Darlins. I have yet to catch them live but would love to see a show someday.  They are hard to categorize.  Their Spotify biography says country-punk.  I think that sort of fits.  They definitely aren't traditional country.  Their new album "Blur the Lines" just came out recently.  It is more chill than their past work.  My favorite songs are the more upbeat, in your face songs.  I'm not sure about this music blogging.  I think I should be saying something more but all I ever want to say is this song, band, album is awesome, you should totally listen to it. 
 
 
 
 
 
"I Want to Be Your Bro"  My first introduction to Those Darlins.  I had to laugh at their lyrics. 
 
 
 
 
Off the new album "Oh God"
 
 
"Red Light Love" This song was featured in a Kia commercial.  I don't think it's selling it out.  It's a way to get their music heard by a wider audience.  I have never heard Those Darlins on the radio.  Why not a commercial? 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment