Sunday, March 24, 2013

I got my tickets to Quiet Company!!! Woot!



Soo...I just discovered this band.  How? I don't know via someone's SXSW recommendations that also showed Austin bands.  So I find a new band that I dig then I find out they're coming to my town.  Woot!  Happy day for me!  Now the problem of finding someone to accompany me to said concert.  My Gigi Boo Boo comes through.  So I got my tickets and I'm going.  Yay!  Plus this will be my first time going to the Live Oak.  I always like checking out new venues.  Hopefully a non smoking venue.  That's my only problem with clubs.  My lungs don't appreciate cigarette smoke. 

So let's talk about Quiet Company.  Cheerful, melodic, thougthful lyrics, uplifting horns... they make my heart happy.  They also have a new album coming out on April 9.  Maybe it will be available at the show?  I always feel specail when I can get music before the masses.  I'm sure we'll get to hear some new music.  Also can I just say how much I love their album name. "We are all where we belong".  Such a good thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment