Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My concert bucket list




So take two, I started this accidentally deleted it once.  So annoying.  I'm trying to find a balance between seeing favorite performers and new bands.  Still there are some that I've missed that I've decided have to go on my concert bucket list.  They are priority performances.  I mean what if they die in a plane crash and I miss them.  That would be a double tragedy.  Not only would they be dead, I would never get the chance to see them again. 


Jack White is my number one.  I need to see this man live and he had better not leave early at my show like he did at Radio City Music Hall.  I have been at a show where I felt that the lights coming on was a personal betrayal.  That's the worst. 

 
Beck I love his music and his little alien heart.  So two possible albums from him in 2013 and hopefully a tour to support that. 

 
 
Ah, the Shins were at the HOB Dallas and I was doing this crazy thing where I was trying to be fiscally responsible and leave my money in savings alone.  I tell myself that I will get tickets when i have a little extra in my paycheck and what happens?  They sell out.  Such a bummer.  So I feel doubly disappointed in missing them and will absolutely go see them next time they are town even if I have to sell plasma for tickets. lol
 
Okay I'm going to leave it with my top three.  I do have to say that whenever I hear someone say "you have to see them live" I totally want to see them live.  What was the best concert you've seen?   



No comments:

Post a Comment