Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Local Love - Left Arm Tan

 
 
 
 
Left Arm Tan is a local Fort Worth Texas Country/Americana band.  They have a new album out which you can check out on Spotify.  Even better they are going to be at the Magnolia Motor Lounge on Friday, March 29 for a CD release.  This song isn't from the current album but is the best video I could find on Youtube.   I haven't quite determined my favorite song from their new album, Alticana.  Right now it's between Bittersweet and 69 Reasons.  So hey wouldn't it be great to hear this band on the Ranch or KXT?  Let's show a local band some love. 
 
Oh and just because I'm shallow I will mention that their singer is quite kissable. He is a handsome, handsome man.  It's those dimples. Who can resist dimples? 

No comments:

Post a Comment