Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Untapped Fort Worth



So this is a show that I want to go see but have yet to line up a friend to join me or buy tickets for that matter.   Still I thought I would give them a shout out on my blog that I don't know if anyone is reading.  I'm just going to pretend that someone in the vast interwebs is reading my blog and will be oh so happy to have heard about Untapped.  Untapped Fort Worth at the Panther Island Pavillion on April 20.  Indie Beer and Indie music sounds like a good combo to me.  You can get tickets for the show and samples of twelve beers for $30. 

My number one draw at this show is Justin Townes Earle.  I totally dig his music. 

 
 
 
Deer Tick is pretty sweet too. 
 

 
Also there will be Tennis.  Sarah Jaffe a fabulous artist from Denton.  The Orbans that I love and have yet to catch live, a granola crunchy, folky Fort Worth band.  Skeleton Coast another Fort Worth band will be there and they have a unique sound.  I'd like to see them too.  I just might have to make this happen. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I think my friends Suzanne is going to go with me. I'm so happy!

    ReplyDelete