Monday, March 25, 2013

Ivan and Aloysha - Running for Cover



Why oh why did I not get to go see them when they were in Dallas just a few short weeks ago?  I need to get over my fear of driving in Dallas.  Even so I don't think I'll ever get over my reluctance to go to a show solo.  This is the problem when you like different music, your fabulous friends don't always want to acompany you to shows.  Why can't they just take my word for it that a band is amazing?  This is exaclty why I started this blog.  I hear something that I love and get so excited to share it and I have no one to share it with.  I need someone who will immediately say yes that song is incredible, amazing, wonderful, fabulous, changed my life and thank you ever so for sharing it with me.  Be noted if anyone is reading these posts on the vast interwebs, that is exactly the type of comment you should post on my blog.

So thank you to KXT for introducing me to this band.  They are Seattle based and just a wonderful folk-pop indie band.  Their band name is from Brothers Karamazov by Dostyesky.  You have to love a literarate band. 

No comments:

Post a Comment