Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New music with that 60's sound

I love so much music but one of my favorite genres is 60's Motown, girl groups, the Supremes.  I have noticed several new songs that have a little bit of that 60's feel so that's my inspiration today. 

 

 
 
 
I think I've already posted another song by the fabulous Canadians - Chic Gamine.  This song is called Closer. 
 
 
Allen Stone - Say So - described as a white, seeing Stevie Wonder, lol.  He will also be at the Fort Worth Music Festival this year.  Unfortunately on Saturday, so I won't get to catch him but he's definitely worth a listen. 
 
 
 
Best Coast such a California loving band.  This song is called the Only Place.  This album, The Only Place, came out last year and I love it.  They will be coming to Granada Theater in Dallas soon.  I doubt I will make it but I think they're fabulous. 
 
 
This is new Beach Boys - From There to Back Again.  I love the fact that they are still writing and recording new music.  This song is just very sentimental.  It's from their 2012 album That's Why God Made Radio. 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I really liked the Allen Stone song. It is so cool that you are doing this. If anyone knows music it's you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina! I'm so glad someone read one of my posts. I'm always sharing on FB but I thought maybe I could find more people that like my kind of music here since it's not always the main stream.

    ReplyDelete