Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dawes new album - Stories Don't End

 
 


Dawe's new album, Stories Don't End, came out yesterday and I can't stop listening to it.  I am not a  critic so if you want a review where they pick albums apart you can find plenty of those on Google.  Basically, anything I share on here is something that I love.  If I don't love it, I move on. 

So Dawes may be "the next big thing".  They did open for Bob Dylan which is a big deal.  They're just my kind of music.  I love the granola crunchy, folk roots feel.  I love music that speaks to me, lyrics that touch my heart and sngs that I think were written just for me.  It's hard for me to pick favorite tracks because I'm loving all of them.  Check out Someone Will,  Most People and Just Beneath the Surface.  Below is a lyrics video of their first single, From a Window Seat.  This song is growing on me but it definitely wasn't my favorite from the album and honestly it has a very different mood than the rest of the album. 

I will be catching Dawe's at KXT's Summer Cut in Dallas in June.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment